tons of books, a bowling set (pictured), a "dog" (fake furry thing that moves and barks), and a TRICYCLE- one of the old-fashioned metal radio flyers. He is currently using it as a scooter because he doesn't know how to petal. He looks like a bobble head with his helmet on, but he does LOVE to run around the house with it on and crash into Dad and the couch.
Obviously this is our first post and I am trying to get the hang of it. Waking up at 4 AM every morning really does lend itself to learning the world of blogging. January 09 was a slow month. Grandma and Grandpa did come to visit in the beginning, which was the highlight of the month. We did have some great weather which allowed us to play outside alot and run up and down the street, finally,allowing us to meet our neighbors after two year of living here.
March 17th (or so) can't come faster (or can it?) I feel like I am as big as a house... Nate will testify =) I AM bigger than I was with Charlie. My belly button is bulging and I can't breathe. Running after a toddler makes this pregnancy SO DIFFERENT-- It has flown by. Today (Feb, 18) I am 36 weeks and 1 day and I have a dr. appt today... we will see. Anyway~ Have a great day. Talk to you soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment