Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM HERE!!!!






Mr. Collin Harmon Benninger is here. After our last post things sped up drastically. I went from 5 to 10 in about an hour and after 4 contractions (about 10 minutes) he was out!!!! Born at 8:09PM 3/12/09, he weighed in at 8.7lbs and 21'' long... kinda a big boy with a 13 cm head. His apgar score was 9 even though he was blue and bruised from the umbilical corb being wrapped around his neck, loosely. He actually has some dark hair and those perfect heart shaped Benninger lips. =)

Below, Charlie is so excited about his little brother!! He keeps saying "baby" and wanting to hold him. We are actually surprised because Charlie isn't the most gentle when it comes to babies or dogs, but he is learning.











3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for your ever growing family-everyone is so beautiful. I love you guys so much! XO Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very exciting! I LOVE the picture of Charlie in his Big Brother shirt. Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cuz! I am not sure if you check your blog often, but I just wanted to tell you congrats! Glad to hear that the delivery went well. How is Charlie handling the big bro thing? You and Nate have so much to look forward to and we are all so happy for your growing family. I am going to give you a call during spring break when things slow down a bit. Hope you are all adjusting well...Love you! Sadie

    ReplyDelete